Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Change the Blog...Honing it Down

I've received some excellent advice regarding this blog...seems I've cast way too wide a net and gotten away, quickly, from my original intent and idea of what this blog is to be.

Long story short, this blog will now focus solely on World War history---World Wars I and II in particular.

That's still a pretty wide scope, but it shears off hundreds of other possibilities and subjects which is for the better in this case.

The novel I'm in the process of writing is based in World War I, and per the web address of the blog here, it's in the Historical Fiction category.

So let's have it. Whatever subjects you'd like to discuss I'm game and I'll of course be driving much of that too.

If you've had the priviledge of visiting the National World War I Museum in Kansas City please share your thoughts as I am planning a trip there within the next few weeks.

My thanks and warm regards,

Tim

No comments:

Post a Comment